Vegan Rice Crepes (Instant & Gluten free)
- 1 cup Rice flour
- 1½ cups coconut milk, Half cup of water
- Coconut oil for spraying on to the Crepes
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 tsp Brown or Organic sugar
- Place all batter ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend into a smooth consistency with the help of a whisk.
- Warm up a medium-sized non-stick skillet on medium heat. Pour about ⅕ of the batter onto the pan and slightly tip it in various directions in a circular motion to spread the batter into a thin circle. Spray little bit of oil on top of the crepes.
- Cook until the edges are golden and lift up easily with a spatula. Flip and cook the other side for a minute until golden. Remove and transfer onto a plate and repeat with the remaining batter. Enjoy with choice of maple syrup, fruits, jam or jelly or Nutella spread.
- Optional Ingredients for Savory crepes: Black pepper, salt and chopped spinach or chopped dill or cilantro. Add everything to the batter along with black pepper. You can just eat as it is with soup or along with any curry or hummus spread on the side
- Tip: consistency of the batter should be runny.