Vegan Buns(Eggless &Dairyfree)
Vegan Buns(plant based,Egg-less &Dairy-free)
- Prep time:
- Cook time:
- Total time:
- Yield: 6
- Difficulty: hard
- 2 cup All purpose flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 TBSP Sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup warm almond milk
- 1TBSP flex seed powder+ 2TBSP water
- 2TBSP Coconut oil
- Mix yeast,milk and sugar and let it sit for 5 min. It should form nice foam on top after a while.
- Add water to flex seed powder to make a flex egg, whisk until well combined.
- Transfer both the liquid mixture,flour,salt and oil to the mixer bowl and stir until everything is well combined and stir everything together until it forms a sticky dough.
- Using the mixer,dough hook attachment, knead the dough on low speed for about 5-6 minutes. The finished dough should be smooth and sticky
- Cover the bowl with the dough and let it rise in a warm spot until it’s doubled in size (approximately 2 hour).
- Once the dough has risen, prepare a work area with a flat surface dusted lightly with flour to prevent the dough from sticking.
- Transfer the dough from the mixing bowl onto your work area.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces,shape each piece into a round ball, taking care to not over handle the dough.
- Transfer the flat balls onto the prepared cookie sheet and let them rise for 40 minutes, or until they look puffy and are the size of a big hamburger bun.
- Brush a light coating with almond milk over the tops of the buns.Sprinkle sesame seeds!
- Preheat the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake at 400 F for approximately 20-22 minutes, or until the tops are golden.
- Let the buns cool at room temperature before slicing
Comments are closed.